Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day makeup... bad quality though :(



YAY friends! My roommates, minus Matt and plus Danielle (who's not in the photo). And check out the green room that we painted especially for St. Pat's! Hah, just kidding ;)

SOOO, as you all should know, St. Patrick's Day was yesterday and I celebrated it in style with some super bright green makeup, green clothes and lots and lots of alcohol. Great day, my friends and I even got on the news! Hahah
Anyway so unfortunately the quality of these pictures SUCKS, and really doesn't capture the makeup. I was pretty pleased with it yesterday though (if I do say so myself) and wish that you all could have seen it in person to truly appreciate it hahah
Anywho, hope you all had a very lucky (tee hee) St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment