Monday, March 29, 2010

Christina Aguilera's new album art + makeup!



So I've always been a Christina Aguilera fan, ever since her Genie in a Bottle days and am SOO pumped that she's FINALLY releasing a new album sometime this June! BUT her first single Not Myself Tonight is being premiered tomorrow!! YAY! Anyway, I was browsing her website and stumbled across photos of the art for her new album Bionic, as well as some other photos and I just wanted to comment on her makeup of the second photo. She always rocks those red lips which I love, and what I like most is how she keeps her lips the main focus by keeping her eye makeup pretty neutral (minus those fab lashes) paired with her bleached out brows. I also love the contouring of her cheekbones, but without blush. Now it's not necessarily a look that I'd wear on a daily basis (I'm not a fan of the bleached brows), but it suits her! What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment