Thursday, March 25, 2010

Future Purchase: Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Eyeliner




First off, the name of this damn product is WAY too unnecessarily long. I'm going to refer to it as the Physician's Formula gel eyeliner. Kay, so...

Physician's Formula has recently released a trio of gel eyeliners, all specific to your eye colour, which is fabulouso. Not too many drug store brands have come out with a gel eyeliner, but I feel like it's on the rise because gel liners are hella easy to use... people just don't know it yet. What I like about this product is that it's not just one gel eyeliner... it's THREE, in all different colours! AND they have other colours in a threesome (hehe) to compliment different coloured eyes. So, in total, you have four options: A trio for green, blue, hazel and brown eyes. OMGZ! AND the product comes with a little brush too!!!!
I have been wanting to get my paws on some crazy coloured gel liners and this seems to be the perfect product. It's cheap (around $11 USD), it's three different products in one and there's less product in each container, which is great because usually when it comes to gel liners, they dry out before you're anywhere near finishing them.

I don't think they're out in Canada yet (lame), but trust, as soon as they are, I'm gonna be first in line. I've been hearing that the quality is pretty good and they're completely smudge-proof. Just what I like to hear. When I purchase this, I will def blog about it... don't fret. But for now, we can all just gaze longingly at these photos and hopefully I'll get to use this product in my dreams tonight........

No comments:

Post a Comment