Coral lips, Cameron Diaz at the 2010 Academy Awards
Colourful eyeshadow, seen at Derek Lam
Bold, bright eyeliner (perhaps not quite this bright though...), as seen at the L.A.M.B. show
Loose, wavy hair, as seen at Diane Von Furstenberg show
Soft, natural makeup as seen at the Carlos Miele show
In spirit of this gorgeous, amazing, beautiful, refreshing, WONDROUS and delightful spring weather, I decided I'd blog about some upcoming trends that you might be seeing for this Spring season!
- Peach/coral lipgloss and lipstick is a must!
- Soft, natural "no makeup" makeup with glowing, shimmery skin
- Loose, dishevelled hair - in buns, waves and curls.
- Red lips! Always a classic, I don't think red lips will EVER go out of style
- Colourful eyeshadow is also gonna be big... phew! Bright blues, greens and purples, oh my! (okay, that was way too cheesy)
- Long, luscious lashes
- Bold eyeliner... yay, my fav! Any kind of eyeliner that's bold and bright is predicted to be big this season. I love green and purple eyeliner :)