Monday, March 1, 2010

MAC's Select Moisturecover and its better (and cheaper!) dupe


For the past while I've been using MAC's Select Moisturecover concealer as my under eye concealer. It's a pretty decent product, covers well and has a nice texture, BUT there's an even better product out there that is the same kind of idea... but BETTER!
L'oreal's True Match Super-Blendable concealer is a great substitute for the Moisturecover. And I personally think it performs even better. What I love most about this product is that it really is supa blendable. I find that with the MAC moisturecover, I have to apply it to my skin, wait for a minute or two (usually I fill in my eyebrows during this time) until it dries enough for it to be easier to blend and not just slip and slide all over my skin. With True Match, it blends like a dream (I've seriously had dreams about it....) and has great coverage. Perhaps even better than MAC's. If you're gonna drop the money on MAC's moisturecover... don't. Save your pennies, buy a cheaper and better quality product and then reward yourself for not spending that unnecessary money and buy yourself another makeup item. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment