Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscars 2010 Fashion!!!

Charlize Theron - Hahaha I can't help but love this dress. The colour is gorgeous and I think I even like the red lips... wouldn't have though to pair red lips with lilac.

Queen Latifah - Love the colour of the dress although it kinda reminds me of a prom dress

Yessss Jennifer Lopez is so amazingly bootylicious in this dress. Gorgeous!

Kate Winslet - Beautiful as always. The dress is kind of boring but her hair is so pretty (as is that necklace!)

Demi Moore - Not sure what I think of this, it's okay but she could have done better.

Nicole Richie - I dunno what it is about this dress but I love it!! Probably because it's so different from the typical Oscar dresses that everyone wears.

Kristen Stewart - Okay so I like this dress but her hair and makeup are a snooze. And where's the bling??

Faith Hill - Pretty dress, this seems very un-Faith Hill, you know?

Cameron Diaz - Gorgeous dress, and of course the red lips are fab.
Sarah Jessica Parker - Omg, I don't know what she was thinking. This is hideous.

Rachel McAdams - YAY this dress is beautiful! Love it.

Zoe Saldana - I like the top of the dress, but the bottom kind of reminds me of carnation flowers... Not necessarily a bad thing though!

Vera Farmiga - Gorgeous dress, and I love the colour! Although, not liking the matchy-matchyness of her lipstick to the dress. I would have gone for a nude lipstick.

Hate to admit it, but Miley Cyrus looks absolutely beautiful and very classy. Love it all, the dress, hair AND makeup :)

Maggie Gyllenhaal - Cute dress and I love her pink lips too.

Diane Kruger - Not sure what to think of this dress, I think that I don't like it though.

Sandra Bullock - Beautiful gold dress, and I love the red lipstick. Classy classy

Carey Mulligan - Very pretty, the dress is lovely, I love her hair but I'm not really a fan of the shoes...

Anna Kendrick (from Twilight!) - Gorgeous dress, but I hate the colour. It's the exact some colour as her skin! Not very flattering...

This is a meh, typical Mariah Carey dress. Nice, but not mind blowing.

Amanda Seyfried - This is quite nice although I'm not a fan of the colour on her skin and I don't really like the neckline. She should have rocked some cleavage (in a tasteful and classy way though)

So I'm watching the Oscars 2010 red carpet special at this very moment in time and have already managed to find some photos on the internet of some of the dresses!! Don't worry, a LOT more are coming too, and I'll post photos of the makeup that I love as well!
PS. Click on the pics to see them full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment