Friday, February 26, 2010

Tip: Setting Concealer


If you're a girl who can't live without under eye concealer everyday, here's a tip: after applying your concealer, set it with a translucent (key word here) powder! Use a little blending sponge and pat it over top of the concealer. It keeps your concealer in place all day and mattes everything out. I've been using Lancome's Photogenic Sheer Pressed powder and it has such a great texture. I used to use my MAC Studio Fix Powder foundation to set my concealer but after switching to a translucent powder, it makes such a difference. My skin looks so much more smooth and less cake-y. If you don't want to buy a whole other pressed powder just for setting your concealer and foundation, just use your regular powder but use a powder brush to apply the powder under your eyes. You can also do this to set your foundation as well. Your skin is gonna look gorgeous, smooth and beautifully matte. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment