Friday, February 19, 2010

Look of the Day


So last night my boyfriend and I had a romantic evening out and spent a good portion of our night at Shopper's Drug Mart! Well, it was romantic for me at least. We initially went to buy toilet paper for his fam, but of course, seeing as it's Shopper's Drug Mart (only my favourite store in the entire world, minus Sephora and MAC) we ended up staying quite a while because I insisted on buying some makeup; something that I haven't done in a while (I know, shocker!!) due to the fact that I am lacking in the money department. However, I bought all sale items (YAY!) and left with a bag of goodies and a smile on my face. Here's what I bought:
Gosh Extreme Art Glitter Eyeliner Topcoat
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner with a brush tip (not sure if I like the brush tip, I thought I would but I found that it was too flimsy)
Quo Fake Eyelashes
and Neutrogena All-in-one Makeup Removing Cleansing Lotion
I plan on doing a review on all these products in a bit, I want to use them all a couple times first before I do a review.

So, for this look, it's just winged eyeliner with my Gosh glitter topcoat on top with a little bit of blue and light matte brown eyeshadow. Hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this... so pretty for your romantic night out with Aidan!

    ReplyDelete