Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gaga on the new Cosmo!!


So I'm pretty excited that Lady Gaga is on the cover of Cosmopolitan's April issue. Definitely gonna have to buy it to a) support Gaga, b) check out what they did with her makeup... it better be Gagalicious! and c) support Cosmo for putting Gaga on the cover! Haha I feel like Perez Hilton right now with my Lady Gaga obsession but I'm pretty pumped. Lady Gaga hasn't really been on the cover of a girly magazine like Cosmo before and I wonder what her take is on such cosmo topics like sex, relationships, men, etc. Here's some snippets from the interview that I found off of dailystab.com:

On an ex-boyfriend:
"I had a boyfriend who told me I’d never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I’d fail. I said to him, ‘Someday, when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the fucking deli without hearing or seeing me."

On her career:
"I ate shit for so long, being told I didn’t fit the mold and that I was ‘too pop’ or ‘too theater’ … I’ve always been delusionally ambitious to the point where people don’t understand me."

Gaga turned down a cocktail because she had a sold-out show to do just a few hours after the interview. She ordered riceless sushi and dressingless salad and said:
“My friends joke that I’m dead until I get onstage. I’m dead right now as you’re speaking to me.”

EXCITINGGGGG! Okay, I need to calm down...

No comments:

Post a Comment