Saturday, February 27, 2010

OMG I NEED THIS!!!!



This is a life or death situation right now. Since the release of Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows, I have been DYING to get my paws on this palette. The colours look absolutely gorgeous, they have adorable names, the packaging is super cute AND it's Alice in Wonderland themed (and I cannot wait to see the movie!)
Urban Decay does some great eyeshadow palettes, and what I love the most is that they give you a little sample of their cult favourite Urban Decay Primer Potion (which I absolutely love) AND two of their 24/7 eyeliner pencils (in black and a bright bright blue). The palette has been getting some great reviews, and just LOOK at those colours. Gotta have it... seriously.

Note: While this palette is limited edition, the eyeshadows are just renamed eyeshadows from the Urban Decay eyeshadow collection. This kind of loses the excitement seeing as you can just buy the same colours as individuals, but as of right now, I don't own any Urban Decay eyeshadows and would love to try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment