Sunday, February 28, 2010

Review: Neutrogena All-in-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Lotion


I bought this product a couple weeks ago and have been using it every night since to take off my makeup. I usually just buy an all-in-one cleanser like this one to remove my makeup. I've never really bothered buying a separate eye makeup remover just because if I can buy a product that does everything at once - cleanses my skin and removes all my eye makeup - then why would I spend anymore money on even MORE makeup removers?? I'd rather spend that money on makeup :)
SOOO anyway, I quite like this product. It's definitely not the best product I've ever used, but it gets the job done. It's a lotion that you can either rinse off or wipe off with a little cotton pad (but I just rinse it off) and claims to be non-comedegenic, oil-free, alcohol-free and great for sensitive skin. I can gladly say that this product meets all of its claims. It hasn't made my skin break out which is lovellyyy and doesn't irritate it. The only thing that I dislike is the fact that it can leave a greasy feeling residue on your skin, but once you dry your face off with a towel it just feels lovely and soft. While I still prefer my Philosophy Purity cleanser, this is a much cheaper product that I would definitely recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment