Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Best Makeup Removing Cleanser EVER!!


Okay, so if there's one makeup removing cleanser that I would GLADLY use for the rest of my life, it would definitely be Philosophy's Purity Made Simple cleanser. It's an all in one that removes all of your makeup at once (obvi...) so you don't have to waste your money buying all the eye makeup removers, little cotton pads and then a face wash for all the makeup on the rest of your face (like your foundation and concealer). It has a great scent, rinses completely clean and removes ALL traces of makeup, even if you're wearing waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Now I'm not sure what it's like for people with problem skin... I myself have combination/oily skin and I never had a problem with it, although it may cause some problems for people with sensitive or acne prone skin because it's scented. Other than that, I highly HIGHLY recommend it. It's totally worth the money you pay, and if you water it down with some water, it'll last quite a while.
From what I know, you can buy this fab product at Sephora and off of Philosophy's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment