Friday, February 26, 2010

Steph's Makeup!




Once again my friends and I did not make it to the bar last night... why does this always happen? It was WAY too snowy and there was a long line up for this place so we were all like "eff that" and turned around to get pizza and then go home. Story of my life. The saddest part is that I did my beautiful friend Steph's makeup last night and she didn't even get to go out and show it off :( Nevertheless, I managed to take some photos of her to document it and even though she told me I wasn't allowed to post the photo of her face on here... I DID IT!!! HA
Steph has great eyes for doing the dark and smokey look because she has such defined creases. Some false lashes would have been the cherry on top but unfortunately I didn't have any extra pairs. Next time I definitely will though. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment