Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Makeup!

Hi loves,
Sorry that I didn't blog at all over the weekend. I went up to the town I go to school in to partay with some friends and unfortunately had no internet connection! Wahh
BUT I took photos of my makeup so here they are now!

Friday Night


I was slightly concerned about wearing such a dramatic smokey purple eye on Friday because I was wearing it with a bright pink top. I was happy with the result and was happy with my obnoxiously loud attire BUT what do you guys think?? Too much colour for one night?

Saturday Night


I was inspired to do a blue silvery makeup look to wear with my all black outfit of the night. I used one of my glitter eyeliners and applied it all over my lid to top it off and was pretty happy with the result, especially because I was staying away from the smokey eye that I've been doing on myself lately. Yayz!

Beth, myself and Steph had a mini photo shoot in between fixing our makeup and heading out to the bar... can you tell we're drunk?? Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment