Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tip: Avoiding Fall Out

Pampers wipes for sensitive skin is a great alternative to the more expensive makeup removing wipes. I wouldn't recommend using these to take off your eye makeup at the end of the day, but they're useful for wiping away fall out.

For the longest time I struggled with ways to avoid getting eyeshadow and sparkles all over my cheeks and just under my eyes after I'd gone through the whole process of applying my foundation and under eye concealer. It absolutely SUCKS to do your face (HAHA I just typed facebook accidentally LOL!) makeup only for it to be ruined by fall out. Even if I brush it away with a fluffy powder brush, if I've been using shimmery eyeshadows, I'll still have shimmer all under my eyes, which isn't cute. So here is my incredible, earth shattering solution that took me years to figure out.

APPLY YOUR UNDER EYE CONCEALER AND FOUNDATION AFTER YOU'VE DONE YOUR EYE MAKEUP!!!

Genius, eh? What I like to do is apply my foundation first (but you can save this until last too if you're really messy when you do your eyes), do the eye makeup on my lid, wipe away any fall out from under my eyes with a wet cloth, apply concealer and then finish my eye makeup by applying any eyeshadows along my lower lash line. Works like a charm and you don't have to deal with that pesky shimmer all over your face! Hoped this helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment