Friday, June 18, 2010

Review: Elizabeth Arden Sheer Lights Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer


I should have known as soon as I read the work 'Illuminating' that I was in for some trouble. Whenever you see words like glow, illuminating, or dewy, you should know immediately that you're in for some shimmer in the product. I dunno if it's just me, but one of my pet peeves is shimmer in my foundation. Sure, it can maybe look nice on other people but for me... I just end up looking shiny and oily. SO I knew as soon as I applied this moisturizer that there was no way I was stepping foot outside and into the sunlight. I would become a serious greaseball in a matter of minutes. Honestly, I didn't give this product a fair chance, but it's mostly because I knew it wasn't gonna work for me. I'm not playin' around here, there will be no time wasted on products that don't measure up to my standards, okay?!
AND, it only had an SPF of 15. That would be fine for Canadian weather, but definitely not for Ecuadorian weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment