Friday, June 18, 2010

My hunt for the perfect tinted moisturizer

Soo I'm currently in the process of searching for my soul mate tinted moisturizer. In a couple weeks I'm going on a trip to Ecuador and it is a MUST that I take tinted moisturizer with me on the trip. I won't have the time to do my regular makeup routine (it's a volunteer trip and we're building things, so even if I am wearing makeup, it won't even make it until noon without sliding right off my face). It is essential that it fulfills all my requirements and expectations and satisfy my every need. I'm looking for my perfect 10 here people.

K, so here are my requirements:
  • It MUST have a sunscreen that protects me from both UVA and UVB rays. The higher the SPF the better with a minimum of SPF 25.
  • It MUST be oil-free and ideal for oily skin types. My skin can get very oily in Canadian weather... imagine what it would be like in the hot, humid weather of Ecuador?? No thanks, this moisturizer CAN'T leave my skin feel greasy at all, otherwise I'll probably die of shiny forehead disease.
  • It must provide nice coverage. It doesn't have to wear like a foundation, but I'd like it to at least even out my skin tone.
So, come with me as I embark upon my journey in the search for my husba- err, I mean my tinted moisturizer. I'll keep you posted with what I try out and what I think, as I have been sampling a few and have quite the reviews in store ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment