Thursday, June 3, 2010

So I suck....




Okay, so I suck big time. I admit it. And I accept it. But not anymore. I haven't blogged in like a million years. Wish I could say it's because I've been uber busy lately but the truth is that I haven't. I've just gotten lazy and haven't been in the mood to blog. I suck, don't I? But at least I'm being honest!!
But, as of this very moment in time (10:15pm on June 3rd, 2010) I am putting my laziness to a STOP and I'm gonna start blogging again. I really have missed it, and I have SOO many things to share. For one, I got a job selling makeup at The Bay, which is awesome because you know what that means? FREE SAMPLES. Love it. AND it also means I have more money to spend on makeup... YAY! Which meannsss I'll have plenty of material to blog about.

Anywho so this first post after my million year hiatus is of the makeup I wore last night. A silver purple look... hope you likey!

No comments:

Post a Comment