Monday, April 5, 2010

Review: Garnier Fresh Essentials Cleansing Gel Wash


About a week ago I bought the Garnier Fresh Essentials Cleansing Gel... it was on sale for $4.99 at Shoppers! I probably wouldn't have picked it up if it hadn't been on sale, but I sure am glad that I ended up buying it. It's a gel cleanser that's ideal for normal/combination skin, and it apparently has grape water in it (whatever that is...). I've bought Garnier cleansers before, and what I like most about them is how lathery they get. This cleanser gets SUPER lathery with just a little drop and it has this really nice clean scent (I guess it's that grape water thing going on). It also rinses nicely, making my skin feel squeaky clean but without that drying feeling. So far I haven't broken out from using it and I feel like it's gonna last me FOREVER because I need to use so little. I'd recommend this to anyone with combination skin. If you have uber sensitive skin, I'd stay away, just because it's scented and I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin either. If you have dry skin you need to go for a "milk" or lotion cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment