Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Merry Christmas to me

SO yesterday was pretty much Christmas Day for me. I went to the mall to apply for jobs and decided that I might as well stop by Sephora to spend my gift card that my lovely friend Steph bought for my for my birthday. Needless to say, I was very, VERY excited and not only bought a couple things but I also scored some freebies!! I plan on doing a review on all of these products very soon :D



What I bought:
  • Urban Decay Show Pony Shadow box. All of these colours are absolutely GORGEOUS and uber pigmented! The palette also comes with their famous Primer Potion (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, this is pretty much the reason I bought the palette over the other Urban Decay paleettes) and their 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero (black). So far I'm in absolutely in love with this palette. I love the packaging, the colours and the extra tidbits you get. Amazing!
  • Makeup Forever Smoky Lash Mascara. I've been thinking about buying a nice mascara for a while but wasn't sure which brand to go for. This was recommended to m volumizing e by one of the Sephora girls. It's supposed to be really volumizing (which is what I look for in a mascara) as well as lengthening. I used it today and so far, I really like it!
The Freebies
  • I couldn't resist signing up to be a Sephora Beauty Insider and because it's the month of my birthday I got a little birthday present set that comes with a mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow. Haven't tried any of these products yet because I was WAY too excited to try out my Urban Decay eyeshadows and new mascara but I'll definitely be using them tomorrow and I'll include these products in my reviews when I do a full review on all these goodies.
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base. I used this today... it has a really nice texture and glides onto my eyelid really smoothly. I have yet to see how it works in terms of preventing creasing, but I plan on taking a photo of my makeup at the end of today to see how it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment