Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Makeup!



So I hope you all had a lovely Easter (if you celebrate it, that is. If you don't, well then I hope you had an awesome long weekend!!). I know I did. My fam and I went over to my grandparents house for Easter dinner and I ate lots of yummy food and ate delicious cookie dough ice cream cake for dessert... YUM! Other than all the food, I was also happy with my Easter makeup! I wanted to do a look with pastel colours, so I decided for a purple lid with blue along the lower lashline. There's not much shading going on on the top lid, I only use two colours. I wanted the look to be very two-toned (if that makes sense). One solid colour on the top lid and one solid colour on the bottom. This eyeshadow look would be perfect with some light pink blush and a pink lip. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment